Wednesday, September 21, 2022, between 10:00 and 18:00, at the National Art Museum of Moldova (Chișinău) and will be held by trainer Andreea Grecu.
The training is aimed at those wishing to develop or pursue a profession in the creative and cultural industries: theatre, dance, music, film, video, painting, sculpture, photography, books, architecture, design (product, clothing), heritage, new media, installations, performance.
It goes through the management plan for the cultural project in stages, starting from the project tree, the stakeholder map and going on to resources, budget, communication strategy planning and products of the cultural project.
Participants design personal project plans, on which they receive individual feedback from the trainer.
The trainer presents case studies of relevant cultural projects in which he has been directly involved.
The course has an informal format, with trainees being encouraged to get to know each other, exchange experiences and find practical and creative solutions for the projects they are working on or are about to develop.
- What are creative industries;
- What is a project, the usefulness of project work, laws of project management;
- Project tree: problem, goal, objectives, Work Breakdown Structure;
- Project Stakeholder Map;
- SWOT and risk management plan;
- Strategic partnerships;
- Project resources (human, financial and non-financial);
- Funding sources for cultural projects;
- Communication strategy planning: communication tools and media;
- Cultural outputs and products;
- Monitoring and evaluation.
Project counselling is offered during the course and the opportunity to create professional contacts.